WICKED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WICKED

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where are all our members?

Go down 
+2
Admin
Kai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Where are all our members? Empty
PostSubject: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:47 am

How come we have 20 members but we only have 3 registered!

Priority one! get them on here, get the photos uploaded and then were laughing

Priority two! once this is done... take over the World....(of warcraft)

*Salute

Kai
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:36 pm

Ok, so I still don't know how to fix this background colour...(there's no one online to help me *cries*). That's no excuse to not sign up, so chop chop, get those fingers movin Very Happy

Almondine
Back to top Go down
https://wickedguild.forumotion.net
X

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Anargo here to save the day, I am now officialy registered.
Btw.. pretty hard to see what was written when registering Wink
What to write in Username when posting ? Anargo an't working
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Haha, Mega Epixx Phailz0rxx Fo' Da Winz0rxx.. I was not logged in................ blame my broken cofee machine tongue
Back to top Go down
Almondine

Almondine

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Lol. But ya, the website colours eh...I spent several hours trying to change the text colours and it just doesn't work :/. If anyone wants to be a moderator to try fixing it, lemme know and I'll make you one. I was waiting for Errebon to help me out, but it seems he deleted his characters >.<
Back to top Go down
Amintor

Amintor

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:33 pm

I'm here now too!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Park

PostSubject: Guess who 's enter the forum?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 am

Yoooooooo you Wicked nutt cases Smile . I just wanted to say i am here now:) I know i know it has taken a millenia, but but it's better to be late then never show up ^^ Smile...
Back to top Go down
Almondine

Almondine

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:19 pm

*cheers* Start the gospel choir tape!! bounce
Back to top Go down
yakuza

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:55 pm

Working... but i can back from dead if ou need some dru ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are all our members?   Where are all our members? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are all our members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WICKED :: Welcome :: About Wicked-
Jump to: