WICKED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WICKED

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Website Problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almondine

Almondine

Website Problems Empty
PostSubject: Website Problems   Website Problems Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm

As you can see, this website is still under construction. I created it, wrote down the password for my moderator, but it's not working as it says the password is incorrect. Trying to get a new password is impossible seeing the security is set in a way where the moderator isn't allowed to get a new one -.-

So, until I sorted this out, the website will remain green and with no further expansions. I'll try to come up with a solution asap, but for now, we'll just have to make do with this Smile.

Love, Almondine
Back to top Go down
Errebon

Website Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Problems   Website Problems Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Lol... *shakes head*
Back to top Go down
Almondine

Almondine

Website Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Problems   Website Problems Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:12 pm

/cries
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Website Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Problems   Website Problems Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Capital letters are a bitch Rolling Eyes . Aka I filled in the right password now, so things should start rolling Razz. I'm working on the colour settings for the meantime, but the rest of the forum is up and open for usage. Woop, woop Very Happy

Almondine
Back to top Go down
https://wickedguild.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Website Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Problems   Website Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Problems
Page 1 of 1