WICKED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WICKED

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update for those who wish to apply.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slashtickle

Slashtickle

Update for those who wish to apply. Empty
PostSubject: Update for those who wish to apply.   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Basically, /w Aminta in game, or on his other character 'Amintor'.

The end
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update for those who wish to apply.   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 pm

Aaand updated ^^
Back to top Go down
https://wickedguild.forumotion.net
Grismal

PostSubject: application   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 am

16, Can use Ventrillo, Good internet connection generally, Doesnt excpect anything except to do a few raids, Frost Spec mainly, Although needs to respec frost soon anyway. And Blood as second spec. Been in a few raid guilds, no good ones yet.

Tank for hcs, Wants to tank raids but gear isnt up to it yet, 2k dps when tanking. Gear level of 4128 dps gear or 4187 tank gear, want to increase both. Hopefully this will help with that.
Back to top Go down
Vla!

PostSubject: Inv plx   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:54 pm

I say invite the guy above he'se clearly pr0!

Inv plix, I heard you guys can carry me to free epixx. I'm hardly online, don't focus, always stand in fire and have no idea how to control my aggro. My gearscore is just over 2k, dps around 1,5k.
I'm expecting your reply soon!
~ohoh

Oh yea before I forget I'm a 17/0/0 specced hunter!

Anyways on a more serious note, heard from some nublets that you people could use some extra members? Any class in particular?
Back to top Go down
Chippz

Chippz

PostSubject: Re: Update for those who wish to apply.   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

yea what we need most is caster dps'er.

and UPDATE: if anyones interrested in joining, talk to me ingame (chippz/chippzy)
Back to top Go down
Suus

Suus

PostSubject: Re: Update for those who wish to apply.   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:12 pm

He's gonna join us with Boomkin/Resto druid ^^
Back to top Go down
Pooonast

PostSubject: Re: Update for those who wish to apply.   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for those who wish to apply.   Update for those who wish to apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for those who wish to apply.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WICKED :: Applications :: Application Forum-
Jump to: